Here’s an age where kids are learning basic principles to live on, sponges soaking up everything. Our curriculum encourages them to look to God first, and balances Bible knowledge with character-building and values. Volunteer teachers see that they get plenty of hands-on practice with their new ideals as they play and share with each other and participate in on-message crafts and videos. Worship and prayer are also important parts of each K-1st service.
- Class Schedule
- Sunday. 10:00 AM: Room 352 (wave room).
- Sunday 6:30 PM: Room 520 (blue room).
- Wednesday 7:30 PM: Combined with G-Force in room 520 (blue room). Children sit with their parents during the first part of the service, then are released with a dismissal cue on the screen.
- Before Class
GWC is equipped with an outdoor playground for kids ages 5-12 to use before and after class. Of course, you’ll need to supervise them during this time. The outdoor playground is located on the North lawn.”
We begin accepting children 10 minutes before church begins. Here’s how it works:
- Sign the child in with the first and last name of both the parent and child.
- Pick up a round token with a number on it, and make a note of the number on our register.
- Keep the token in a handy place. (If your child needs you during the service, we may display the number on the sanctuary monitor. Also, you’ll turn it back in when you pick up your child.)
- For the health of all our children, we do not admit children who have had a fever within 24 hours or have obvious symptoms of infection.
- Each class includes a snack-time, so please advise teachers of any food allergies
- Please arrive within 10 minutes of the closing of the main service.
- Present your token to the attendant.
- Pick up your child.
Children promote to G-force on Promotion Sunday during the summer before they begin 2nd Grade.