Preschoolers are discovering so much about who they are and what they can accomplish. Start them out on the right foot with lots of praise, love, and knowledge about God and His Word. Curriculum centers on Christ-like characteristics children can put into practice. Class allows free time for group play, a snack and crafts. Lesson-appropriate videos along with prayer and singing all help kids establish their own walk with Jesus.
- Class Schedule
- Sunday. 10:00 AM: Room 304.
- Sunday 6:30 PM & Wednesday 7:30 PM: Combined with Sunbeams in Room 306 (yellow room).
- Sign the child in with the first and last name of both the parent and child.
- Pass your child over the counter.
- Pick up a round token with a number on it, and make a note of the number on our register.
- Keep the token in a handy place. (If your child needs you during the service, we may display the number on the sanctuary monitor. Also, you’ll turn it back in when you pick up your child.
- Please arrive within 10 minutes of the closing of the main service.
- Present your token to the attendant.
- Pick up your child and belongings. (Infants will be passed to you over the counter. If the child is asleep, you may enter to pick them up.)
Children promote to the Sparks class on their 3rd birthday.
- For the health of all our children, we do not admit children who have had a fever within 24 hours or have obvious symptoms of infection.
- We serve snacks, so please advise teachers of any allergies.
- Are you a parent who would like to monitor your child’s class? Please check in with a Service Supervisor and receive a guest badge. Otherwise, please remain outside the classroom when checking your child in or out of class. Thank you!