- 18.February.2018 - 18.March.2018
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
We’re kicking off our 6th annual Malawi Challenge fundraiser. Join with us to help raise money to package nutritious Kids Against Hunger meals for the Victory Children’s Home in Malawi, Africa. We are feeding success and sending hope.
This will be our 10th year to send meals to VCH. Over our 9 years of partnership, the children’s home has seen an improvement in the children’s growth and ability to learn. In fact, the current school director, Dr. Derek Mzima, grew up in the home and received his doctorate degree in 2014.
Goal: 30,000 meals
Meal Pack date: Sun, Mar 18. 4:00-6:30pm
How it works:
- Stop by the Kids Against Hunger(KIDS) table in the Lobby to pick up a Sponsor Form and money envelope. Back this year: Pick up Malawi Challenge self mailers to send out to family and friends. Then, have them fold donations inside and mail back addressed to Houston’s Kids Against Hunger.
- Raise funds that will purchase ingredients for the meals for the Malawi Challenge Packing Event on March 18. $10 feeds a child for a month and $120 feeds a child for a year.
- Turn completed sponsor forms, envelopes and self mailers with money back in to KIDS table by Sun, March. 18.
- Show up at 4:00pm on Sun, March 18 for a fun time packing nutritious KIDS meals for the Children’s Home.